Media Release -- SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #5, the next issue of the red-hot series from writer Scott Snyder and artists Jim Lee and Scott Williams, is coming up on FOC this week!
Now, DC Entertainment unveils the new lineup of superstar artists contributing special Superman 75th Anniversary variant covers to this issue!
The SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #5 variant covers are:
• 1:300 B&W Variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams (SEP130209)
• 1:100 75th Anniversary 1930s Variant cover by Francis Manapul (SEP130211)
• 1:75 75th Anniversary Golden Age Variant cover by Joe Jusko and Dave Johnson (SEP130212)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Silver Age Variant cover by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez (SEP130213)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Bronze Age Variant cover by Barry Kitson (SEP130214)
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Modern Age Variant cover by Cameron Stewart (SEP130215)
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Superman Reborn Variant cover by Kerry Gammill (SEP130216)
• 1:25 variant 75th Anniversary Villains Variant cover featuring Doomsday by Shane Davis and Michelle Delecki (SEP130217)
• 75th Anniversary New 52 Variant cover by Ardian Syaf and Guillermo Ortego (SEP130218). Retailers who order SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #5 (SEP130208) in quantities equal to or greater than their post-FOC orders of JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 (JUN120142) may order this variant in any quantity.
In addition, there is also the SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #5 Combo Pack Edition (SEP130210), which includes a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #5 (SEP130208) is scheduled to arrive in stores on December 31 and is on FOC December 2.