Media Release -- SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #3, the next issue of the highly anticipated new series from writer Scott Snyder and artists Jim Lee and Scott Williams, is coming up on FOC this week!
Now, DC Entertainment unveils the new lineup of superstar artists contributing special 75th Anniversary variant covers to this issue!
The SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #3 variant covers are:
• 1:300 B&W Variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams (JUN130177)
• 1:100 75th Anniversary 1930s Variant cover by Dave Bullock (JUN130179)
• 1:75 75th Anniversary Golden Age Variant cover by J.G. Jones (JUN130180)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Silver Age Variant cover by Brian Bolland (JUN130181)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Bronze Age Variant cover by Jim Starlin (JUN130182)
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Modern Age Variant cover by (JUN130183) Cliff Chiang
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Superman Reborn Variant cover by Tom Grummett and Karl Kesel (JUN130184)
• 1:25 variant 75th Anniversary Villains Variant cover featuring Bizarro by Ethan Van Sciver (MAY138204)
• 75th Anniversary New 52 Variant cover by Aaron Kuder (JUN130185) — Retailers who order SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #3 (JUN130176) in quantities equal to or greater than 150% or more of their post-FOC orders of JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 (JUN120142) may order this variant in any quantity.
In addition, there is also the SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #3 Combo Pack Edition (JUN130178), which includes a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #3 (JUN130176) is scheduled to arrive in stores on August 14 and is on FOC on July 22.