Media Release -- SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #2, the second issue of the highly anticipated new series from writer Scott Snyder and artists Jim Lee and Scott Williams, is coming up on FOC this week!
Now, DC Entertainment unveils the new lineup of superstar artists contributing special 75th Anniversary variant covers to this issue! These covers will be posted online in the near future.
And don't miss the newly added Villains variant, featuring The Parasite!
The SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #2 variant covers are:
• 1:300 B&W Variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams (MAY130129)
• 1:100 75th Anniversary 1930s Variant cover by John Paul Leon (MAY130131)
• 1:75 75th Anniversary Golden Age Variant cover by Gary Frank (MAY130132)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Silver Age Variant cover by Yanick Paquette (MAY130133)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Bronze Age Variant cover by Victor Ibañez (MAY130135)
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Modern Age Variant cover by Terry Dodson and Rachel Dodson (MAY130134)
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Superman Reborn Variant cover by Jon Bogdanove (MAY130136)
• NEWLY ADDED — 1:25 variant 75th Anniversary Villains Variant cover featuring The Parasite by Rafael Albuquerque (MAY138026)
• 75th Anniversary New 52 Variant cover by Nicola Scott (MAY130137) — Retailers who order SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #2 (MAY130128) in quantities equal to or greater than 150% or more of their post-FOC orders of JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 (JUN120142) may order this variant in any quantity.
In addition, there is also the SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #2 Combo Pack Edition (MAY130130), which includes a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #2 is scheduled to arrive in stores on July 10 and is on FOC on June 17.