DC Comics has revealed the contents and cover for THE FLASH GIANT #3.
The press release follows:
Media Release -- DC announces contents for The Flash Giant #3, on Final Order Cutoff this week!
This issue includes these new stories:
* "The Accelerated and the Infinitesimal," a 16-page story written by Gail Simone with art by Clayton Henry
Temporal travesties and wreaking havoc on the streets of Central city, and the Flash needs an extra pair of hands to keep the city safe -- he just didn't realize how tiny those hands would be!
* "The Pied Piper's Refreain," an 8-page story written by Josh Trujillo with art by Andie Tong
With Central City overrun by rodents, the Flash sets out to collar the obvious culprit-but is the Scarlet Speedster's assumption about the Pied Piper correct?
* New cover by V Ken Marion and Sandu Florea
Plus, these reprint tales:
* "Gorilla Warfare Part Three: Flash Forward," from The Flash #15 (2013)
* "Erasure," from Green Arrow #2 (2016)
* "The Past Is Another Country," from Blue Beetle #3 (2006)
The Flash Giant #3 ( DEC190427) is on Final Order Cutoff on January 13 with an on-sale date of February 12.