DC Comics has released the cover and contents for CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS GIANT #2.
The press release follows:
Media Release -- Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant #2 includes these new stories:
* "Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 2," a 24-page story written by Marv Wolfman and Marc Guggenheim with art by Tom Derenick, Trevor Scott and Andy Owens
The Multiverse is losing its battle against the Anti-Monitor. Felicity Smoak mounts one last effort to find a way to save Oliver Queen, and it will bring the team face to face with an entire corps of new heroes: A Green Lantern Corps!
* "The Council Part 2," an 8-page story written by Marv Wolfman and Marc Guggenheim with art by Tom Grummett and Danny Miki
Lex Luthor has been captured by a council of Luthors from across the Multiverse, and to stop them from destroying everything, he'll need to team up with people he hates: the council of Supermen
* New cover by Jerry Ordway
Plus, these reprint tales:
* "A Flash of the Lightning," from Crisis on Infinite Earths #8 (1985)
* "Aftershock," from Crisis on Infinite Earths #11 (1986)
* "Aftermath," from DC Universe: Legacies #6 (2010)
Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant #2 (DEC190426) is on Final Order Cutoff on January 27 with an on-sale date of February 26.