AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 will mark year two of Nick Spencer, Ryan Ottley & Humberto Ramos' run with an amazing array of variant covers.
The press release follows:
Media Release -- It may be hitting comic shops next month, but the buzz is already on for the giant-sized main story in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25, where the bandaged villain who has been on the periphery since #1 strikes at last! But this mysterious figure isn't the only menace after the Wall-Crawler: Spider-Man and Mary Jane find themselves in an incredibly tough situation, thanks to Electro. Can Spider-Man save MJ? Can MJ save Spider-Man? Plus, what is Mysterio cooking?
For what will be an unforgettable issue, we've rolled out a lineup of iconic variants, all by premiere Marvel talent. Get a sneak peek at this amazing slate!
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 BLANK VARIANT (MAY190824)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 STEVE DITKO HIDDEN GEM VARIANT (MAY190818)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 DAN HIPP VARIANT (MAY190819)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 TODD NAUCK CARNAGE-IZED VARIANT (MAY190822)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 POP CHART VARIANT (MAY190823)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 WALTER SIMONSON VARIANT (MAY190816)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 GREG SMALLWOOD VARIANT (MAY190817)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 PAT GLEASON VARIANT (MAY190820)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 STEGMAN VARIANT (MAY190821)
For more information on AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25, visit Marvel.com.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25
Written by NICK SPENCER
Art by DAN HIPP, RYAN OTTLEY, KEV WALKER
Cover Art by RYAN OTTLEY
Colors by NATHAN FAIRBAIRN
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com
or simply chat with some of your favorite heroes with Marvel's chatbot accessible through Twitter and Facebook
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media.
For more information visit marvel.com.