Updated shipping information for Marvel comics and products being released beyond the week of 02/27/2013, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2012 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 will have a previously unsolicited Salvador Larrocia variant.
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #3 VARIANT now has an artist: LENIL YU.
- DEADPOOL #1-3 3RD PRINTING MOORE VARIANT & DEADPOOL #4 2ND PRINTING MOORE VARIANT will have covers by Darrow, not Moore, as previously solicited.
- DEADPOOL #6 VARIANT will have a cover by Adam Warren.
- MARVEL UNIVERSE ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #13 & MARVEL UNIVERSE ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #14 have different solicitation text then previously promoted.
- CAPTAIN AMERICA PREMIERE HC VOL 01 CASTAWAY DIMENSION Z BOOK 1 was incorrectly listed in the Order Form as $19.99. The correct price of $24.99 and was solicited correctly in the March for May 2013 Marvel Previews # 8 on page 77.
- WOLVERINE COVENANT TP will not only include the originally solicited Wolverine (1988) #314-317, but will also include Captain America # Namor #635.1. The current price and page count is unchanged.
The Marvel Comics Extended Forecast: