This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2019 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- COLOR YOUR OWN AVENGERS 2 TP will now be titled COLOR YOUR OWN AVENGERS TP EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES.
- ROAD TO MARVEL'S AVENGERS 4 THE ART OF THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE SLIPCASE HC will be 184 pages, instead of the previously solicited 240 pages.
- DOMINO HOTSHOTS #1 (OF 5) and DOMINO HOTSHOTS #2 (OF 5) will be rated Parental Advisory instead of the previously solicited T+.
- MARVELS MONSTER-SIZED HC will have an updated trim size of 13-5/8 x 21-1/4.
- UNSTOPPABLE WASP TP UNLIMITED will now be titled UNSTOPPABLE WASP UNLIMITED TP VOL 01 FIX EVERYTHING.
- STAR WARS VADER DARK VISIONS #1 (OF 5) ARTIST VARIANT will have art by Leinil Yu.
- TONY STARK IRON MAN #9 will be written by Jim Zub in addition to the previously solicited Dan Slott. Dan Slott will be writing the plot and Jim Zub will be writing the script.
- AVENGERS NO ROAD HOME #7 (OF 10) DJURDJEVIC CONNECTING VARIANT will have art by Phil Noto.
- FANTASTIC FOUR #8 MYSTERY VARIANT will have art by Yongho Cho.
- SPIDER-MAN DEADPOOL #48 will have interior art by James Towe instead of the previously solicited Matt Horak.
- X-FORCE #5 SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT will have art by Ryan Brown.
- MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #3 & Variant (JAN191002-3, $4.99, FOC 3/4/19) has updated solicitation text: "THE VIGIL" featuring Wolverine continues with part 3 in this ongoing series! Three tales with echoes of the decade that began the Heroic Age—the swingin' 1960s! First up, Wolverine continues his vigil, bringing him to the worst places on Earth. Then, the co-writer of the award-winning March trilogy, Andrew Aydin, pens a tale of Captain America during the Civil Rights movement. Finally, an all-new story of Marvel's most famous son of the '60s – Spider-Man! Brought to you by Tony Award-winner JAMES MONROE IGLEHART (Hamilton, Aladdin on Broadway) and RAY-ANTHONY HEIGHT (MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR)!
- DAREDEVIL #2 ARTIST VARIANT will have cover art by Matteo Scalera.
The Marvel Comics Extended Forecast: