Updated shipping information for IDW Publishing comics and products being released beyond the week of 12/05/2012, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2012 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- Due to a split shipment from the printer, MAGIC: THE GATHERING -- PATH OF VENGEANCE #1 will ship in two waves, with customers receiving approximately 90% of their orders on December 5, and the remaining 10% on December 12.
The IDW Publishing Extended Forecast: