Updated shipping information for DC comics and products being released beyond the week of 11/02/2011, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 2011 by Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
Product Changes, New Printings & Variant Editions
- THE NEW TEEN TITANS: GAMES is heading back to press for a second printing.
- Please note that all orders have been cancelled for the NOCHE ROJA TP (OCT110291). This item will not be resolicited.
- Please note that all orders have been cancelled for the WEIRD WORLDS TP (SEP110195). This item will not be resolicited.
- ALL-STAR WESTERN #3 (SEP110161) now has a new cover by Rafa Garres.
- BLACKHAWKS #3 (SEP110159) now has art by Graham Nolan and Trevor McCarthy.
- THE FLASH #3 (SEP110102) now has a new cover by Francis Manapul.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #3 (SEP110145) now has a new cover by Ryan Sook.
- THE SPIRIT VOL. 2 THE CLOCKWORK KILLER TP (SEP110194) now collects issues #8-16.
- SUPERMAN #3 (SEP110117) now has art by Nicola Scott & Trevor Scott.
- VOODOO #3 (SEP110156) now has a new cover by John Tyler Christopher.
- Vertigo titles will go day-and-date digital starting this fall, based on when a new storyline is set to begin in each title. Previously solicited titles affected by this announcement include Spaceman #1 (AUG110276D; on sale 10/26/11), Sweet Tooth #26 (AUG110289D) iZombie #19 (SEP110223; on sale 11/16/11), The Unwritten #31 (SEP110231D; on sale 11/09/11), The Unwritten #31.5 (SEP110232; on sale 11/23/11), American Vampire # 22 (OCT110281; on sale 12/28/11), Fables #112 (OCT110293; on sale 12/21/11), Hellblazer Annual #1 (OCT110286D; on sale 12/07/11), and Hellblazer #287 (NOV110227; on sale 01/18/12). Future day-and-date digital Vertigo titles will be noted in the PREVIEWS order form.
The DC COMICS Extended Forecast: