Updated shipping information for DC comics and products being released beyond the week of 10/10/2018, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2018 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- DC has learned that due to an error, THE CURSE OF BRIMSTONE #7 is missing a story page. Retailers will receive replacement copies of this issue in quantities equal to your original orders. The replacement copies are scheduled to arrive in stores on October 31.
- The price on WONDER WOMAN, DIANA PRINCE: THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OMNIBUS HC has increased to $125.00.
- Please note that the NIGHTWING VOL. 1: THE BLEEDING EDGE TP will arrive in stores as NIGHTWING VOL. 7: THE BLEEDING EDGE.
- THE IMMORTAL MEN: THE END OF FOREVER TP: the subtitle "THE END OF FOREVER" has been added to this collection.
- INJUSTICE 2 VOL. 4 HC: the correct title is INJUSTICE 2.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK AND WONDER WOMAN: THE WITCHING HOUR #1 now features a cover by David Yardin.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE/AQUAMAN: DROWNED EARTH #1 VARIANT EDITION now features an Aquaman Movie cover by Francis Manapul.
- NIGHTWING/MAGILLA GORILLA SPECIAL #1 VARIANT EDITION now features a cover by Evan "Doc" Shaner.
- SIDEWAYS ANNUAL #1 now features art by Will Conrad & Ibraim Roberson.
- SUPERMAN VOL. 7: BIZARROVERSE TP now features a cover by Patrick Gleason.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE/AQUAMAN: DROWNED EARTH #1 now features an Aquaman movie variant cover by Francis Manapul available under the existing item code SEP180413.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE #11 now features an Aquaman movie variant cover by Francesco Mattina available under the existing item code SEP180415.
- AQUAMAN #42 now features an Aquaman movie variant cover by Ben Oliver available under the existing item code SEP180417.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 now features an Aquaman movie variant cover by Lucio Parrillo available under the existing item code SEP180419.
- AQUAMAN/JUSTICE LEAGUE: DROWNED EARTH #1 now features an Aquaman movie variant cover by Dale Keown available under the existing item code SEP180421.
- In addition, AQUAMAN #43, featuring the debut of new series writer Kelly Sue DeConnick, now features an Aquaman movie variant cover by Nicola Scott available under the existing item code OCT180482.
- The following items have been reprinted and are available for order:
- BATMAN: REBIRTH DELUXE EDITION BOOK TWO HC (MAR180335) (2nd printing)
- THE SANDMAN VOL. 9: THE KINDLY ONES TP NEW EDITION (FEB120298) (8th printing)
The DC COMICS Extended Forecast: