Updated shipping information for DC comics and products being released beyond the week of 05/28/2014, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2014 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- Please note these new contents for BATMAN/SUPERMAN #11. In this story, written by Greg Pak with art by Karl Kerschl, Tom Derenick, Daniel Sampere and others and a cover by Jae Lee, Superman has turned himself into the authorities – and now, it's up to Batman, Wonder Woman, Steel and Krypto to plunge into the Phantom Zone and discover Doomsday's origins. But something has happened to this endless void – Mongul, the despot leader of Warworld, and the Kryptonian Non are out to kill anyone else that trespasses their area. Within the deepest part of the Phantom Zone lurks someone else who will either help the team or doom them!
- Please note that WORLDS' FINEST #26 is not the final issue of the series. This issue's solicitation in the June Previews catalogue carries a "final issue" note due to an error. WORLDS' FINEST #27 will be solicited in the July Previews catalogue for October on sale.
- Please note that RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #34 will be written by Scott Lobdell, not Will Pfeifer as solicited in the July Previews catalogue.
- The following items have been reprinted and are available for order:
- BATGIRL VOL. 1: THE DARKEST REFLECTION TP (NOV120261) (3rd printing)
- JUSTICE LEAGUE: AQUAMAN ACTION FIGURE
- SWEET TOOTH VOL. 4: ENDANGERED SPECIES TP (OCT110296) (3rd printing)
- Y: THE LAST MAN VOL. 3: ONE SMALL STEP TP (FEB118093) (8th printing)
- Y: THE LAST MAN VOL. 4: SAFEWORD TP (DEC108199) (7th printing)
The DC COMICS Extended Forecast: